Labels: , , , , , , ,

Color Play - Triple Color Franken

Once again, I get to play with my toys (yes, my nail polishes are my toys). This time I experimented with three nail colors to create a glittery sunset franken.



How did I achieve this - it's actually quite basic. I used three nail colors, first was two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Sunflowers as a base


then used a light uneven coat of Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Nail Color in Three-D while Sunflowers was still wet so it blended rather than layer over it


then topped it all off with two coats of Sinful Colors's UFO to pack on the glitter


While I was doing all of this, I forgot to take photos of each step so you can see the progress (sorry guys), I promise to do so next time. The great thing about this is you see the quite a bit of yellow in different light exposures but the orange is still more dominant.

Anyway, just to show you again, below are the colors I used.


Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters