Labels: , , , , , ,

Kiss Catwalk Nails - Designs from the New York Runways

While running back and forth during fashion week, I had the pleasure of attending the Nolcha Fashion Week presentation/lounge where I was introduced to a wonderful nail product from Kiss Nails. If you're not familiar with Kiss Nails, they are the King (Czar, Emperor?) of artificial nails, nail art, implements, etc. Well, I'm not sure why i have not noticed this before because they are available at CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade, etc but Kiss Nails has a fabulous and stylish set of Glue-on nails called Kiss Catwalk Nails. They are described as "Designs From the New York Fashion Shows" and once you see them, you realize they are.




Each Kit Contains

• 24 Nails in 12 sizes
• Pink Gel Glue (2g)
• Manicure Stick

I can't remember the name of the design I chose to wear but it's a clear base with silver glitter tips. That's right, these are not my nails you see below - don't they look real?


They lasted more than a week (the package says 7 days) and no one realized they were artificial nails. I received tons of compliments and I think I converted a few salon worshipers to Kiss Catwalk Nails. At $7.00 per box, that beats a salon manicure anytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters