Labels: , , ,

Fab CHick by Harlem Diamond Nail Lacquer

I've been meaning to write about this nail lacquer brand for so long but the polishes got lost in unpacking after my move and I have finally rediscovered them (along with several other items I thought I lost - ahh, the joys of moving). Anyway, before I show the colors, let me introduce the brand, Fab Chick by Harlem Diamond.


Fab CHick by Harlem Diamond is an Internet-based company with an eco-fab brand which features DBP, Formaldehyde and Toluene Free nail lacquer offered at a reasonable price. Fab CHick by Harlem Diamond currently has two nail color collections available right now - Glitz & Glam Collection and the Harlem Collection.

I tried two of the colors, mostly from the Glitz & Glam Collection. Below is After Party, a creamy pale putty grey that is a universal color and makes an excellent blank canvas for nail art - shown below shot indoors without and with flash, two coats


Next was Glitz & Glam, a full coverage silver based glitter with blue, green and gold glitter that I topped over After Party to take my nails from day to night - shown below shot indoors with flash


Honorable mentions go to Go Get 'Em Girl, described as a vibrant red-based pink


and Hue of Hughes, a creamy wickedly deep merlot - quite a vampy color, its almost a chocolate merlot


I'm more familiar with the Glitz & Glam Collection but I must say I am loving the names and colors of the Harlem Collection. From the deep cobalt Billie's Blues - an ode to Billie Holiday, to the shimmering sultry caramel called In My Own Skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters