Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Get into the Back-to-School Groove w/ A Class Act Collection From Sinful Colors Pt2

Hello Lovelies,

As promised in my last post, here is Part 2 of the fabulous Back to school Collection from Sinful Colors, A Class Act. The first Sinful Colors "A Class Act" post featured the pinks, this time I am going bleu.

Who wants to be in a classroom when it's so gorgeous out?!? I hope you're all settled in and ready to learn new and exciting things! I will tell you that Maths was never my best subject but you have to admit lines and curves and squares and triangles are pretty cool. For this latest mani, all signs lead to triangles. I really love the gorgeous summer sky blue Why Not, which I used as my main. It just makes you want to ditch school and go have fun in the sun! On the accent nails I did overlapping triangles in my "Terminator" metallic gray, Casablanca and Pink Break (I can't get enough of that scrumptious shade of pink, so I had to throw it in).

Hope school's off to a great start!!!

Study hard, darlings!!
xo

 




Sinful Colors used:

Why NotA clear sky blue 
Pink BreakDemi-matte peachy-pink
Casablanca: Creamy metallic silver 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters