Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Memories of Mexico Glitter Mani

Hello lovelies,

My gorgeous redheaded friend, Sasha, loves glitter manis and begged me to do one on myself since I never do. I love my friend, and it's summer so I pulled out the glitter and went for it. Added a little ikat accent detail using orange and purple craft acrylic paint. This was the result; it reminds me of a recent trip to Isla Mujeres, Mexico, with it's mind-blowing sparkling turquoise waters and colorful people. 

Shine on, beautiful people! Here's to a lovely weekend.





Nail Polishes used: 
  • Bonita - Turq It
  • essence the gel - Play With My Mint
  • Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Overcoat - Blush Over Hue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters