Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Summer May be Ending but the Beach Still Beckons

Hello Lovelies!

Anyone else feeling like the Wicked Witch of the West this week? Because I am meeelllltiiiiiing. Everyone is crying out "goodbye to summer" already. I'm not! And the weather sure isn't, judging from the high range temps on both the east and west coasts. When I want to cool down, I close my eyes and recall memories of Caribbean vacations filled with dip after ocean dip and very frozen Pina Coladas. This latest mani can attest to the fact that blue waters and waves are very much on my mind.



I used all essence the gel: 30 let's get lost40 play with my mint and 33 wild white ways and a semi-dry brush technique to create this look.




Stay cool, darlings!







2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters