Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Moo-nicure: Cow Print Dry Brush Mani

Hello darlings,

I follow some of the best nail artists on Instagram, and often I am inspired by their amazing ideas. This next one I got from Sarah @ChalkboardNails. I have been dying to do this!! I love black and white together, and for this manicure, I paired the combo with a gorgeous bright blue.


By dry-brushing black swishes onto a white base, which has a small V taped off, you too can do this. Seriously, it's so easy. On the accent nails, I outlined the V in black to enhance them a little.

I can't wait to try this again with different pairings of colour!

 
Polished Used:
 
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Extreme Wear - White On & Black Out
Sinful Colors - Savage
 
 
Have a LOVELY day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters