Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Nail Stamping in Honour of Hayao Miyazaki

Hellooo darlings!

Happy New Year! I hope the holidays were amazing for you. Do you love animated movies? I sure do. I especially love the films by Hayao Miyazaki who accurding to IMDB is "one of Japan's greatest animation directors". My faves from him are Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo. On January 5th, he celebrated his 75th birthday.

Good thing the stamping plates that I had been waiting for from Aiyohee.com arrived on the 4th!!!!

Their Miyazaki Collection of stamping plates is just lovely. Featuring scenes and characters from the movies, they are quite elaborate and detailed. My nails are quite small so I am slightly limited in what designs I can use.  I chose images from my favourite plate of the 12-piece collection #66.


Polish Used:
China Glaze - Mix and Mingle
Konad White Stamping Polish

 
 
 
Here's to a wonderful 2016!!!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Nail Polish Exchange © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art , in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters